Most parts of the website are available only in English. However some parts of informative and static nature were translated back to 2018 into all EU languages.
The following areas have been translated:
- Website homepage
- Introduction to the EJN Website
- About EJN
- EJN Secretariat
- EJN meetings: Description of respective type of meeting
- Start pages of each e-tool – Atlas, Compendium, Fiches Belges, Contact Points
The above listed areas are visible since beginning of April 2019 after the EJN website was deployed.
There are other areas to be considered for translation, namely:
- The list of measures in the e-tools – subject to a revision of the list
- Judicial Library - after completion of the planned improvement mentioned above under "Judicial Library"